Estimated Shipping Times in Canada
Canada Post Shipping In Canada
- For all orders with a sub-total of $99 or over, you will receive free shipping.
- For all orders with a sub-total of $98.99 or less, there is a low flat rate fee of $9.99.
UPS Shipping In Canada
- For all orders with a sub-total of $99 or over, there is a low flat rate fee of $9.99.
- For all orders with a sub-total of $98.99 or less, there is a flat rate fee of $14.99.
All Canadian orders include tracking information sent directly by email.
*Orders of excessive weight or order being shipped to extremely rural areas may be subject to different shipping fees. Depending upon weight (usually over 65 lbs), we reserve the right to use Canpar or Purolator.
*Please allow 2-8 business days for your order to arrive.
**Note: These ETA's are approximate and we cannot guarantee the delivery of your order to arrive within these times as once your order has been shipped, delivery time is in the hands of the courier. For this reason, we ask that our customers allow a 2-8 business days for deliveries.
***WE REQUIRE SIGNATURE.
Shipping of GymLife® Equipment in Canada
- Shipping of heavy GymLife® equipment is calculated separately
- This applies to the Squat Rack, Hex Dumbbells, Adjustable Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Weight Plates (Bumper Plates), Weight Bench, and Barbells.
- The shipping rate will depend on your location and will be charged at checkout.
Shipping to the United States
For all orders shipping to the United States with a sub-total of approx USD$159 or over, you will receive free shipping.
For all orders shipping to the United States with a sub-total of less than USD$149, there is a low flat rate fee of approx USD$16.99.
Canadian Protein is now pleased to offer shipping to international customers.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout for international customers
- Canadian Protein is not responsible for any import duties or taxes specific to the country the product is being shipped to
- Please check with your local governing body to see if there are any restrictions placed on the products you are ordering that would prevent importation. Canadian Protein is not responsible for any shipments that were refused at the border
Damaged Or Missing Items
- Damaged Products: if you receive an order that is damaged we MUST receive images of the damaged product for Quality Control and also to provide to the courier in the event the courier is responsible for the damages. Damaged products MUST be reported within 48 hours of product being delivered.
- Missing Items: if you receive an order with missing product(s), you MUST contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order, and an image/copy of the packing slip must be submitted to: email@example.com in order to be refunded or missing items sent.