Terms and Conditions
By shopping on our website you are accepting our Terms and Conditions and all Cautions and Warnings for all products.
To view our return policy, please CLICK HERE.
Our Return Policy covers:
- Missing products
- Errors in orders
- Damaged products
- Returns due to address errors
Customers are responsible for return and reshipping fees when there is an address error.
Order Changes and Cancellations
To edit, change or cancel an order, CLICK HERE.
Sales and Refunds / Price Match
We do not offer price matching on orders leading up to or following a sale of any kind.
We do not offer refunds on orders leading up to or following a sale when a customer is unhappy with the price they purchased for.
Discounts do not stack.
Mammoth Mugs, Blender Bottles
- All returns must be advised in writing and contain photo &/or video evidence of the issue at hand provided with a copy of your Invoice and reason for return.
Our Returns and Refunds Policy applies to the following situations:
- Canadian Protein does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear and/or caused by accidental dropping, improper care or cleaning, dishwasher cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence.
- We will evaluate your claim and provide a response of action within 48 business hours of receipt of your email.
- Please note Canadian Protein Mammoth Mugs and Blender Bottles are designed for liquid carry and consumption; it is not designed to withstand large drops, force, impact or being exposed to extreme conditions.
- Please note that all claims will be honoured at the discretion of Canadian Protein and we reserve the right to refuse or replace any customer claims. Should a claim be approved a credit will be added to your account only.
Shipping In Canada
- For all orders with a sub-total of over $99 you will receive free shipping.
- For all orders with a sub-total of less than $99 there is a low flat rate fee of $9.99.
- We ship with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. All Canadian orders include tracking information sent directly by through email.
- FedEx orders are safe dropped with photo confirmation
- Canada Post, UPS, and USPS requires signatures and DOES NOT SAFE DROP. If you are not available to pick up your order a notice will be left at the shipping address stating where and when you can pick up the package.
- *Orders of excessive weight or order being shipped to extremely rural areas may be subject to different shipping fees. This is a very rare occurrence, however, if you feel that this may apply to you please contact us prior to placing your order. Depending upon weight (usually over 65 lbs), we reserve the right to use Canpar, UPS or Purolator, or any other carrier at our discretion.
- *Please allow 2-10 business days for your order to arrive.
- **Note: These ETA's are approximate and we cannot guarantee the delivery of your order to arrive within these times as once your order has been shipped, delivery time is in the hands of the courier. For this reason, we ask that our customers allow a 2-8 business days for deliveries.
Use Track to find out when:
- Your order was created in our system
- Your package was received by Canada Post
- Your package left Canada and when it arrived at its destination
- A delivery attempt was made
- Your package was delivered
Tracking information and delivery confirmation aren’t available for the following services to the U.S. and international destinations:
- Small Packet™
- Registered Mail™
- International Parcel™
- All information, products descriptions, images and all other content on Canadian Protein is protected by copyright laws. You may not use or copy any content without prior permission from Canadian Protein. If you wish to use any content, please contact email@example.com for permission.
© 2018 Canadian Protein All Rights Reserved